Make a Transfer
Transfer money in Saudi Riyals and other currencies between your account(s), or to a third party in local banks via SARIE or abroad via SWIFT.
Create a Standing order
Standing order is a service that allows you to create and manage your frequent systemic transfers.
Make a SADAD or MOI Payment
Pay your bills and Ministry of Interior fees using SADAD services.
Request Travel or Easyshopping cards
And as always, assuring you of our best services
- View your account(s) balance and transaction details
- Addition and activation of new beneficiaries with a feature to activate through Call Back
- Electronic statement of account and Credit Cards
- Stop stolen or lost mada Debit Cards from The Saudi Investment Bank
- Self-Enrollment into the service
- Self Service Password Reset
- Smartphone Application
- View real-time foreign exchange rates
- View and subscribe the available Initial Public Offerings (IPO)
- View your point in our loyalty program (WooW) and redeem your points with a different collection of products
- The Flexx Click services are available to customers holding a current, savings or salary account.
- This service is not provided to Joint Account holders.
CHARGES AND MINIMUM REQUIRED BALANCE
Flexx Click service is offered free of charge.
Our registration process takes only a few minutes.
Before registering in this service, please make sure you have the following at hand:
Mobile phone number registered with the Bank with the SMS Alert System activated
Valid mada Debit Card and Your Identification Card Number
Bank Account Number
How can I register to Flexx Click service?
You can register online
I forgot my password. How can I reset it?
You can generate a new password from here.
I forgot my user identity. How can I reset it?
You can retrieve your forgotten user ID from here where you will be provided with your user ID.
I don’t know my customer number. Where can I find it?
Your customer number is part of your account that appears on your statement of account. It is the 6-digit number that comes after the first 4 digits on your statement, the last 3 digits are not part of your customer number.