Available in Saudi Riyals only.
Free cheque-book (Available only for Saudi Riyal Accounts).
Your choice of statement frequency (i.e. monthly, quarterly, half-yearly or yearly).
- 18 years.
- 15 years for Saudis holding a valid ID card.
- GCC citizens with valid passport, or national identity card (applicable only to citizens of Bahrain, Oman, Qatar and UAE), and proof of address in the Kingdom (evidenced by a utility bill, house rental contract, real estate title deed, or a letter from a Saudi citizen attesting to the GCC citizen’s address) along with their home country address.
- Non-Saudis (and Non-GCC) holding a valid residency permit (Iqama).
- A filled out SAIB account opening application
- Valid identity document
charges and minimum required balance
No minimum balance requirements or fall below fee is charged.
No minimum deposit required to open the account.
Terms & Conditions
Click here to view the account opening terms and conditions
- The entire process of opening an account takes no more than 25 minutes at any of SAIB Branches
- Your mada Debit Card, PIN and account identification card are issued immediately
- Cheque book is issued within 2-3 business days
What is the Salary Account?
It is a Sharia compliant current account specially designed to meet the requirements of individual customers transferring salary to SAIB.
What are the benefits of the salary account?
- Free Cheque Book.
- Free mada Debit Card for ATM cash withdrawals and Point of Sale (PoS) transactions.
- Free Supplementary mada Debit Card from The Saudi Investment Bank for a family member.
- Choice of account statement frequency - you can choose either a monthly, quarterly, or half-yearly frequency.
- No minimum balance requirement or fall below fee.
Do I get any additional benefits?
The account also facilitates:
- Settling bills and payments through SADAD
- Transferring money within the Kingdom or abroad, through payment instructions or standing orders.
- Earn WooW points on the average balance in your account each month
How do I access my account?
The account can be accessed via
- Flexx Click–Internet Banking
- ATM services
- Flexx Call – Contact Center
- Any SAIB branch
- Flexx Touch – Mobile Banking
To whom it is offered?
- Saudi nationals who are at least 15 years old and hold a valid ID card.
- GCC citizens who are at least 18 years old, hold a valid passport, and provide a proof of address in the Kingdom.
- Non – Saudi nationals who are at least 18 years and hold a valid residency permit (Iqama).
How much do I need to open a Salary account?
No minimum deposit is required to open a Salary Account.
What are the required documents to open a Salary account with SAIB?
- A filled out account opening application booklet.
- Copy of a valid national ID document.
- Salary assignment letter from your employer.
- For expatriates, a letter of introduction from the sponsor is also required.