The 100-Currency Card .. for Travels and More
The multi-currency Travel Card enables its holder to pay in different currencies at best exchange rates with ZERO exchange rate conversion!
One card to use in your travels or when shopping online to enjoy faster and safer transactions.
You can issue additional cards for your family members (with linked or separate balances).
Issue your Travel Card now with 5 Free Default Currencies:
- US Dollars - USD
- Great Britain Pound - GBP
- Euro - EUR
- Emirati Dirham - AED
- Saudi Riyal -SAR
|Swiss Franc - CHF||Bahraini Dinar - BHD|
|Turkish Lira - TRY||Canadian Dollar - CAD|
|Jordanian Dinar - JOD||Chinese Yuan - CNY|
|Kuwaiti Dinar - KWD||Egyptian Pound - EGP|
|Indonesian Rupiah - IDR||Moroccan Dirham - MAD|
|Philippine Peso - PHP||Indian Rupee - INR|
|Bosnian Mark – BAM||Russian Ruble - RUB|
|Australian dollar - AUD||Danish Krona - DKK|
|Japanese Yen - JPY||Norwegian Krone - NOK|
|New Zealand Dollars - NZD||Omani Riyals - OMR|
|Swedish Krona - SEK||Czech Koruna - CZK|
|Hong Kong Dollar – HKD||Malaysian Ringgit – MYR|
|Tunisian Dinar||Belarusian Ruble|
|Cambodian Riel||Bulgarian Lev|
|Ethiopian Birr||CFA Franc|
|Moldovan Leu||Panamanian Balboa|
|Kazakhstani Tenge||Vietnamese Dong|
|Kenyan Shilling||Gibraltar Pound|
|Mongolian Tugrik - MNTNew||Colombian Peso - COP New|
|Central African CFA Franc - XAF New||The Central Pacific Franc - XPF New|
|Peruvian Sol - PEN New||Eastren Caribbean Dollar - XCD New|
|Cayman Island Dollar - KYD New||Djibouti Franc - DJF New|
|Malagasy Ariary - MGA New||Chilean peso - CLP New|
|Zambian Kwacha - ZMW New|
|South African Rand- ZAR||Mexican Peso - MXN|
|Polish Zloty - PLN||Thai Baht - THB|
|Singapore Dollar - SGD||South Korean Won - KRW|
|Azerbaijani Manat - AZN||Georgian Lari - GEL|
|Ukrainian Hryvnia - UAH||Sri Lankan Rupee - LKR|
|Brazilian Real - BRL||Hungarian Forint - HUF|
|Croatian Kuna - HRK||Mauritian Rupee - MUR|
|Romanian Leu - RON||Taiwan Dollar - TWD|
|Lebanese Pound - LBP||Pakistani Rupee - PKR|
|Kyrgyzstani Som - KGS||Albanian Lek - ALL|
|Iceland Krona - ISK*||Maldivian Rufiyaa - MVR|
|Tanzanian Shilling||Uzbekistani Som|
|Algerian Dinar||Iraqi Dinar|
|Macau Pataca||Ugandan Shilling|
|Seychellois Rupee||Nigerian Naira|
|Serbian Dinar||Ghanaian Cedi|
|Bahamian Dollar||Tajikistani Somoni|
|Armenian Dram - AMD New||Paraguayan guaraní - PYG New|
|Brunei Dollar - BND New||Honduran lempira - HNL New|
|Aruban Florin - AWG New||Salvadoran Colón - SVC New|
|Fijian dollar - FJD New||Rwandan Franc - RWF New|
|Jamaican dollar - JMD New||Papua New Guinean Kina - PGK New|
|Uruguayan peso - UYU New||Nepalese rupee - NPL New|
|Macedonian denar - MKD New||Dominican peso - DOP New|
You can also add more than 1 currency at the same time.
*Currency wallet is temporarily offline.
|Issuance fee||SAR 100|
|Renewal fee||SAR 75|
|Replacement fee||SAR 50|
|Chargeback fee||SAR 50|
|Cash withdrawal fees from SAIB ATMs||$ 1.34 (equivalent to SAR 5)|
|Cash withdrawal fee*||
|Transfer (load/unload) fee||No transfer fee|
|Foreign Currency Mark-up||2%|
|OIF for non-sufficient balance on the added currencies||1% Debited from USD wallet|
* Updated fees will be applied, effective from 1 December 2021.
PLEASE FIND BELOW SOME INFORMATION THAT WILL GUIDE YOU TO APPLY FOR THE TRAVEL CARD
- Go to SAIB internet banking “Flexx Click” or mobile application “Flexx Touch” service and enter your username & password
- Go to Cards section and click on Travel Card
- Since it is a new card request, click the option “Card Request”.
- You can activate your card throughout SAIB internet banking “Flexx Click” on receipt of the card or through phone banking “Flexx Call” service 8001248000.
- Once you approve the T&C the issuance fee of SAR100 will be charged from your account, after that your request will be processed immediately.
Are there any conditions for obtaining the card?
The card is available for all SAIB account holders.
How can SAIB customers apply for this card through E-channels?
- Login to internet bankinnew-acc.jpegg “Flexx Click” or mobile application “Flexx Touch”
- Go to cards section then click on Travel Card
- Since it is a new card request, click on the “Card Request” option
- Once you approve the T&C, an issuance fee of SAR100 will be debited from your account. After that, your request will be processed immediately
- Once you receive your card, you should activate your card through internet banking “Flexx Click” or mobile application “Flexx Touch” or by calling phone banking “Flexx Call” on 8001248000 (if within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia) or +96114183100 (if overseas)
Is it the first multi-currency card in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia?
Yes, it is the first low limit multi-currency credit card launched in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia which can be loaded with 100 different currencies to avoid the exchange rate fees.
How can I get a Travel Card?
Both primary and supplementary cards can be requested through internet banking “Flexx Click” or mobile application “Flexx Touch” or through phone banking “Flexx Call” and the card will be delivered via courier with 5 business days. You may also request an instant issuance by visiting the nearest SAIB branch.
Can I issue a Travel card for my family members?
More than one Travel Card can be requested for your family members, which will be linked to your account and controlled by main account holder.
How will I benefit from the Travel Card?
Whether I travel often or have a family member who travels often or lives abroad, the Travel Card will help me save significant amounts of money and avoid unnecessary exchange rate fees.
What is the card credit limit?
The card is issued with a credit limit of 1 USD.
Are there any fees for loading funds to the Travel Card?
No fees when loading your card.
Are there any fees for unloading funds from the Travel Card to my SAIB account?
No fees when unloading your card.
How easy it is to load your Travel Card?
No need to visit currency exchange stores any more, Travel Card enables cardholders to load fund to their card through SAIB internet banking “Flexx Click” or mobile application “Flexx Touch” and phone banking “Flexx Call” service.
Are there any fees for adding currencies to the Travel Card?
Yes, there is a fee of SAR 25 for each additional currency as a onetime fee only.
How can I add new currencies to the card?
- Login to internet banking “Flexx Click” or mobile application “Flexx Touch”
- Go to cards section then click on Travel Card
- Select adding additional currencies and choose the desired currencies
- After confirming the currencies, a fee of SAR 25 will be charged for each currency added and your request will be immediately processed
Can I use my card in countries that don’t accept one of the currencies in the Travel Card?
Yes, you can use the card around the world and the amount will be exchanged from the original currency to USD.
Can I use this card within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia?
Yes you can. The amount will be exchanged from SAR currency to USD.
Can I unload money back to my SAIB account?
Yes, you can unload money back into your SAIB account for free.
How long does it take to approve the card request?
Your request will be approved immediately as there is no need to check your credit history.
What is the daily cash withdrawal limit?
You can withdraw up to USD 2,500.
What is limit to purchase through POS or online?
There is no limit; you can use the all available amount in the card.
What is the maximum load amount?
The maximum load amount is USD 100,000 or it is equivalent in other currencies. This limit will be covering in all added currencies. You can load again at any time after using the amount.
What if I forget my PIN?
You can view your PIN easily through internet banking “Flexx Click” or mobile application “Flexx Touch” and phone banking “Flexx Call” service.
Are my online transactions secured?
All transactions done online using any SAIB card is supported by 3D secure (verified by visa) security feature.
What online services do I get for Travel Cards?
- View card balances per wallet/currency
- View transactions history
- Load your card with various currencies from your SAIB account
- Unload funds from each wallet to your SAIB account
- Access 24/7 and emergency assistance for lost or stolen cards
What happens if I lose my card or if my card is stolen and how can I request a replacement card?
In case of loss or theft of your card, immediately call 8001248000 (if within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia) or +96114183100 (if overseas) to block your card and request a replacement card to be sent to you within 5-7 business days. You can view your PIN number through internet banking “Flexx Click” or mobile application “Flexx Touch” and phone banking “Flexx Call”.
How can I know the WooW points earned using my Travel Card?
You can know more about the points earned by using WooW calculator by choosing the type of transaction and the number of points earned will appears, click here to use the calculator.