Corporate Internet Banking (CIB) is a delivery channel banking service provided by the Saudi Investment Bank (SAIB) to its Corporate customers, SMEs and commercial customers over the internet. SAIB Flexx Business service allows clients to view their account details and execute their banking transactions online and comfortably from their office.
- View your account(s) balance, transaction details.
- Print or download statement of account, transaction history ،MT940 reports
- View details of Loans and Time Deposits.
- Pay SADAD Bills and Ministry of Interior Payments (MOI)
- Control your payroll and other remunerations from your offices..
- Download WPS files to comply with MOL with regard to WPS requirements.
- Payroll service based on government requirements
- Make payments to third parties/vendors whose accounts are held with SAIB.
- Make local payments to third parties/vendors whose accounts are held with local banks through SARIE system.
- Make International payments to third parties/vendors whose accounts are held with abroad through SWIFT.
- Make bulk payments to local vendors (with a multiple debit entries capability).
- Make amend or cancel Standing Orders from your office.
- Make amend or cancel account sweeping rules (balance order).
- View online real-time indicative foreign exchange rates.
- View service status and activity log.
- Work with confidence because of the highly secured system.
- The single sign-on enables you to Access SAIB e-Trade Portal
- Open or have an existing account with SAIB.
- Fill and return the required registration and agreement forms.
To enjoy SAIB’s Flexx Business service contact our Flexx Call contact center at 800 124 8000 or email us at #Group - Cash Management Sales Team