Speed of shopping .. ease of payment
With mada Debit Cards from The Saudi Investment Bank, today you have an additional payment choice to shop easily and securely!
How to pay online using SAIB mada Debit Card:
- After your done shopping, click on mada or VISA icon from the payment options
- Enter your SAIB mada Debit Card details
- You will be forwarded to “Verified by Visa” webpage and a verification code will be shared with you thru SMS
- Enter your Visa (3D secure) Verification code and process the payment
How to Activate/Deactivate the Service:
- Login to your banking account thru “Flexx Click” or “Flexx Touch”
- From the (Cards) drop list, choose (mada Debit Cards)
- Choose the card you wish to activate/deactivate the service for then click on (MORE INFO)
- From the (E-commerce transaction), specify if you would like to (Enable E-commerce transaction) or (Disable E-commerce transaction)
- Enter the authorization code sent to your registered mobile number with SAIB then click on (Confirm). The service will then be activated/deactivated as per your request
Do I have to activate the service before using my mada Debit Card to pay online?
The service is active by default for mada Debit Cardholders. The customer may deactivate the service thru our e-banking channels “Flexx Click”, “Flexx Touch”, or “Flexx Call”.
How can I activate or deactivate the service?
Thru any of our e-banking channels “Flexx Click”, “Flexx Touch”, or “Flexx Call”.
What shall I do if I received a notification for a transaction that I have not made?
You shall stop the card immediately through any of our e-banking channels, request a replacement card and then file a dispute form.
How much do you charge on online purchases?
None. Only 2.25% will be charged on international payments, which is the same case and fees applied to international POS purchases.