SAIB is committed to protect you and any information that we collect about you. These terms explains what information may be collected and how it will be used when you access any of our social media channels.
Please read it carefully as it provides information about sharing content and how we will respond to anything that is confidential, abusive, unsuitable or offensive.
If there are any additional or varied terms and conditions for a particular application or promotion through our social media channels, we may provide you with the new or additional terms and conditions at that time.
Because social media and our use of it, is always evolving, we may amend these terms at any time. You should frequently visit this webpage to review the current terms for any changes that may affect you.
- Social networks are public so please don’t post anything you wouldn’t share publicly. In order to protect the security of your financial information, please do not share your personal information (personal details, online banking information, account numbers, debit or credit card numbers, PIN number/s or mailing address) on our social media pages. We will only ask for your contact details in a private message if we need to assist you with our products or services. We will never ask for your account information or direct you to a web page or page that asks for this information.
- Please do not use our pages to discuss any personal banking details or relationships in public. If you have a question about your account or our products and services please refer to the Contact Us page.
- We welcome conversations and feedback however; we ask that user refrain from any language that could be seen as disrespectful or threatening. We may delete comments / posts that we deem to be:
- Inappropriate, disruptive or unrelated. Indecent, sexually explicit or pornographic material of any kind.
- Threats; personal attacks; abusive or inflammatory language; harassment of any individual, entity or organization.
- False, inaccurate or otherwise misleading in any way.
- Spam, or containing or linking to any kind of virus, malware, spyware or similar program that could cause harm to a user's computer.
The users who are posting such messages may be blocked.
- Please respect the privacy of our employees. We know our customers have great relationships with our branches and relationship managers and staff, and we do encourage you to give “shout outs” if one is appropriate. However, please respect our employees’ privacy and refrain from posting any personal and identifiable information.
- Our social media channels are created to allow you to communicate with us. You may share and comment on content that we post to our social media channels, provided that you do not amend it and that you cite us as the source.
- Unless otherwise stated, all trademarks, logos and images used on our social media channels and copyright in the content of our posts are the intellectual property of SAIB. You must not copy these or misuse them in any way, or use these for commercial purposes without our consent.
- SAIB is not responsible for any content posted by users, including posts made by employees or agents who are not authorized administrators of our sites. Content posted by others is not edited by SAIB and does not necessarily represent the views or positions of SAIB.
- When you submit materials to our social media channels, you confirm that you are entitled to submit the content and that the content is accurate, not confidential, and not in violation of any contractual restrictions or other third party rights.
- We reserve the right to hide, or permanently delete, posts from any individual.
- By engaging with our social network, you grant SAIB the right to utilize your posted content on our pages in any media without any legal or financial obligation to the post.
- We do not take responsibility for the content or opinions posted by our users. Not all posts on our social networking sites necessarily reflect the opinions of SAIB, nor do we confirm their accuracy. We are not responsible for, and do not endorse third party sites or their content.
Monitoring & Contacting Us
- We work hard to monitor all of our social media channels daily. If you have questions about your account, or require an immediate response, please call 800 124 8000, or send us an email to email@example.com
Terms and Conditions for Use
Facebook Terms And Policies
Instagram Terms And Conditions
LinkedIn User Agreement
YouTube Terms of Service