The Saudi Investment Bank – a financial institution, subject to SAMA supervision.
Commercial Registration No. 1010011570
The Saudi Investment Bank, a Saudi joint-stock company, has been established pursuant to the Royal Decree No. M/31 dated 23 June 1976 (corresponding to 25 Jumada Al-Thani 1396H.) and started its business on 16 March 1977 (corresponding to 25 Rabie Awwal 1397H.) SAIB has also established successful joint-ventures and subsidiaries to cater to the needs for investment banking, share trading, asset management, leasing, mortgages, insurance and credit cards.
The shareholders of SAIB, a publicly listed company, include the General Organisation for Social Insurance, the Public Pension Agency, other Saudi public and private institutions as well as Saudi Individuals.
We offer traditional wholesale, retail and commercial banking products. In particular, we arrange financing of quasi-government and private industrial sectors and trade finance products for facilitating imports and increasing Saudi exports.
SAIB National Address
The Saudi Investment Bank
8081- Sheikh Abdul Rahman bin Hassan - Al-Wizarat – Al Maather
Unit No: 2
AR Riyadh 12622 – 3144
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Vision and Mission
The expanding business mix of The Saudi Investment Bank and its aspirations for the future requires a new vision to be articulated :
Simplicity & Accessibilit
To offer the simplest and most accessible products & services to each of our customers.
Towards our Customers
- We make banking simple and accessible for each of our customers.
- We are flexible, adaptive and responsive to deliver what suits our customers.
- We listen to our customers and understand their needs and preferences in order to evolve and improve.
Towards our Employees
- We value ideas, inputs, and initiatives.
- We empower our staff to bring out their best and go the extra mile.
- We recognize individual contribution and we support individual development.
- We enhance team spirit, which allows us to collectively build the smartest solutions.