To ensure that our customers (and non-customers) can reach our banking services through any channel they desire, we are the first bank in KSA to offer its customers the ability to chat with their bank through WhatsApp (Official WhatsApp Chat Number: +966 539 248000) as part of our aim to be even more accessible.
The service is intended for quick, straightforward questions about our product and services. These will be answered by our SAIB staff, just as quickly as if you text us.
Save our WhatsApp Chat number +966 539 248000 to start chatting with one of our dedicated call center agent today.
How to Chat
- Save +966 539 248000 in your contact list
- Select +966 539 248000 from your WhatsApp contacts list to start the chat
- General enquiries on Accounts, Deposits, Financing and Credit Cards
- General enquires on Products and Services
- Ongoing promotions
- Tariff of Charges
- Branch location and timings
- And many more
We advise you to keep a few simple rules in mind:
- Do not share any privacy-sensitive information via WhatsApp. We will never ask you to send us financial details. We do not ask for account numbers, account balances, PIN codes, etc. via WhatsApp. If this information proves necessary during the conversation, the Customer Care agent will ask you to call the Bank’s toll-free number: 800 124 8000
- We will never send you unsolicited messages, or contact you first. Do not respond to any unsolicited WhatsApp messages that you receive from SAIB: these might be phishing attempts. We will only ever contact you by WhatsApp if you contacted us first; we will never send you any unsolicited messages.
- If you need advice about financing or investing, please call our toll-free number: 800 124 8000, since this type of consultation cannot be handled via WhatsApp.
- Please do not send voice messages. We only support the queries received via text messages.
Terms and Conditions
- The user is subscribing to the service by initiating conversation on the SAIB WhatsApp Number.
- This service is provided free of charge.
- It is advisable for users who have subscribed to this service to delete WhatsApp when changing their device.
- User shall ensure appropriate network connection. Receipt of messages by user shall be subject to the network connection and SAIB shall not be held responsible for any delay or non-receipt of the responses from the Bank.
- SAIB will not offer any banking transactional service (balance check, mini statement, transaction details, WooW points etc.) on the WhatsApp channel. Feature addition and removal on WhatsApp is sole discretion of SAIB.
- Subscription on WhatsApp will allow the bank to send alerts to the user on WhatsApp.
- SAIB reserves the right to block users if they submit or transmit any content through this service that is:
- Obscene, Vulgar, or Pornographic
- Encourages the commission of a crime or violation of any KSA law
- Infringes the intellectual or copyrights of a third party
- Under no circumstances shall SAIB, or its agents, affiliated companies, officers, directors, employees, and contractors be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages that result from the use of, or inability to use, this service or for receipt of any answer provided.
- The user understands that using WhatsApp application may carry extra risks and may not be secured. Further, any message and information exchanged is subject to the risk of being read, interrupted, intercepted, or defrauded by third party or otherwise subject to manipulation by third party or involve delay in transmission. SAIB shall not be responsible or liable to the user or any third party for the consequences arising out of or in connection with using of this service.
- The user is aware that authentication technologies and strict security measures are required for using Mobile applications. The user undertakes to ensure that any password/pin code is not revealed to any third party including employees of SAIB. The user shall be solely responsible for all the communication exchanged between them and SAIB.
- The user is responsible for keeping security safeguard of his WhatsApp account linked to the registered mobile number.
- SAIB has the right to retract the service anytime it deems fit.
- The user agrees to not have any claim against SAIB on account of any suspension, interruption, non-availability or malfunctioning of the service due to any link/mobile/system failure at SAIB’s end for any reason thereof.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and will be updated at SAIB’s discretion without notice.