Dr. Mohamed A. Elgari
- Former professor of Comparative Islamic Economics, King Abdulaziz University
- Former director of Islamic Economics Research Center, King Abdulaziz University
- Expert in the International Islamic Fiqh Academy, the Organization of Islamic Conference (Jeddah compound)
- Member of the Scientific Committee in the Islamic Fiqh Council, Muslim World League (Mecca Compound)
- EX-Member of the Scientific Committee at the Islamic Institute for Research and Training, the Islamic Development Bank, Jeddah.
- Member of the Shariah Council, (AAOIFI) Accounting and Auditing Organization for Islamic Financial Institutions in Bahrain.
- Member of the Shariah Rating Committee of the Islamic Rating Agency (Bahrain)
- Member of the advisory board of Harvard Series in Islamic Law, Harvard Law School.
- Founding member of the National Assembly for Human Rights in Saudi Arabia (Riyadh)
- Member in a number of Shariah Committees in Banks and Islamic financial institutions in the Kingdom and abroad
- Winner of the Islamic Development Bank prize in the field of Islamic banking and finance for the year (1424 Hijri) (2004)
Dr. Abdulaziz Bin Ahmed Almezeini
- Faculty member at the Higher Judicial Institute, Al-Imam Muhammad Ibn Saud University, Riyadh.
- Legal Consultant at Covington & Burling LLP, Washington DC.
- Lecturer of law at the Higher Judicial Institute, Al-Imam Muhammad Ibn Saud University, Riyadh.
- Legal associate at Al-Gasim law firm in association with Allen & Overy LLp in Riyadh.
- SJD (PHD in Law) in Islamic Finance and the dissertation is about (The negotiability of debt in Islamic finance- analytical and critical study), Georgetown University Law center, Washington DC.
- Master degree in Securities and Financial Regulations (LLM), Georgetown University Law center, Washington DC.
- Master degree in Saudi Law (LLM), the Higher Judicial Institute, Al-Imam Muhammad Ibn Saud University, Riyadh, KSA and the research is about (Insider trading in Saudi's law). 
- Bachelor degree in Islamic law (Shari'a), College of Islamic law (Shari'a), Al-Imam Muhammad Ibn Saud University, Riyadh, KSA.
Ibrahim bin Abdullah Al-Lahim
- Graduated from the Faculty of Sharia in Riyadh in 1396 AH
- Received a Master's degree in the year of the Prophet in 1401 e of the Faculty of the fundamentals of religion in Riyadh
- Received a PhD in the year on the subject of the hadiths of judgments in 1409
- He studied the subject of the hadiths of the rulings for many years
- Issued several books in the Sunnah.
- Participated in several scientific and service committees.
- He is the Chairman of MedGulf Insurance Company.