Compatible with the provisions of Islamic Shariah
Approved by the Bank's Shariah Committee
Customer can refinance after paying the required Financing amount
Eligibility for an additional finance after having an increase in monthly salary
Debt relief in case of death or permanent disability (God forbids).
No Sponsor/ Guarantor required.
Financing Amount Disbursement
Get the finance on the same day*
*In case all applicant documents are complete
Whether you want to buy a car, pay for your children’s education or just get extra cash to help you with life’s matters, SAIB Expatriates Personal Finance program is the right solution for you.
Option to transfer
Option to transfer your debt / finance from another bank to SAIB
Financing period up to
To apply for Expatriates Personal Finance, applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Expats who reside in Saudi Arabia
- Minimum monthly basic salary transferred to SAIB SAR 12,000
- Minimum employment period of 1 year with current employer
23 – 60 years for males and females
- Complete application form for Expatriates Personal Finance
- A valid (Iqama) with a valid passport stamped and signed by the customer to be verified by the employee*
- Official introduction letter from employer*, which includes the following elements:
- Basic salary
- Date of joining
- End of Service amount
- Introduction letter’s date
- Official salary assignment / transfer letter addresses to SAIB, which includes the following elements:**
- All financial allowances
- End of Service amount
- Salary account number
- Date of salary transfer
- Job classification in the Ministry of labor (MOL) in “Nitaqat” program
- Stamp and signature consistent to the bank’s pre-approved list
- Account statement for the past 3 months including the past 3 salaries and stamped from the previous bank
- A valid Release Letter from the previous bank**
* Must be sure that the sponsor’s name in “Iqama” is consistent to the sponsor’s name in the Introduction letter. The customer must be on the same Sponsorship which issued the Introduction letter.
** Making sure that the issue date of the transfer letter is the same as the validity date of the release letter
An example of information that will be obtained when applying for a product
|Finance amount (SAR)||100,000|
|APR %||Starting from 4.71|
|Installment amount (SAR)||1,849.79|
*The Annual Percentage Rate (APR) may differ based on the amount and maturity period.
Is SAIB’s Expatriates Finance consistent with Shariah law?
Yes, this is a Shariah compliant finance product approved by SAIB’s Shariah Committee.
Who is eligible for Expatriates Finance?
- For Non-Saudi Residents
- The customer must open a Salary Account with Saudi Investment Bank.
- Work for an employer which is included in the bank’s approved list.
- Have a basic salary of at least SAR 12,000 per month.
- Minimum age requirement is 23 years old.
- Maximum age requirement at maturity of the finance is 60 years for males and females.
- Debt Burden Ratio (DBR) should not exceed 33% of the salary
- Applications are not accepted unless making sure that the last 3 salaries have been credited to the customer’s account at one of the local banks.
- First salary must be credited into customer’s SAIB account, before providing the finance amount to the customer.
- The customer’s employer classification in the ministry of labor in “Nitaqat” program must be in green color or above.
How long does it take to get the finance?
SAIB guarantees disbursement of the finance amount on the same day (subject to complete documentation).
What is the minimum finance amount?
Minimum finance amount is SAR 50,000
What is the maximum finance amount?
Maximum finance amount is SAR 200,000.
What profit rate do I pay?
Our profit rate is highly competitive and is fixed for the entire tenor of the Murabaha finance. For our current profit rates or to enquire about special promotions, please call our Flexx Call contact center at 800 124 8000.
Would I get any special benefits?
You automatically qualify for a host of free benefits:
- Sharia compliant, Salary Account with no minimum balance requirement
- mada Debit Card from The Saudi Investment Bank
- Access to re-financing products.
- Debt relief in case of death or permanent disability (God forbids).
- WOOW reward points
I have a loan with another bank, am I able to transfer the debt?
Yes we can buy-out your existing debt.
What are the documents required to apply for SAIB’s Expatriates Finance?
- Valid Iqama
- Introduction letter from employer, which would typically include the basic salary, allowances, date of joining, End of Service amount and the introduction letter’s date (must be ensured that the guarantor’s name in “Iqama” is consistent), the customer must be on the same sponsorship which issued the introduction letter.
- Official salary assignment letter in favor of SAIB, which includes all financial allowances, End of Service amount, salary account number and date of salary transfer, job classification in the Ministry of labor (MOL) in “Nitaqat” program (stamp and signature consistent with the bank’s record).
- A valid Release Letter from the previous bank. (Making sure that the issue date of the transfer letter is aligned with the validity of the release letter).
- Account statement for the past 3 months showing past 3 salaries stamped from the previous bank.
How do I apply?
Please contact our Flexx Call contact center at 800 124 8000 or visit any of our branches.