Apply for Travel Card, primary or additional:
- (FREE!) no issuance fees on primary and supplementary cards
- (FREE!) 100 currencies with no currency addition fees
- 0% margin on exchange rate for GBP, EUR and AED
* Offer valid until 30 September 2022
* Terms and conditions apply
Offer Terms and Conditions:
- Offer is valid until 30 September 2022.
- This offer is valid for new and existing customers.
- Customer may issue primary and additional Travel Cards without issuance fees.
- Travel cardholder may add any currency (from the additional 95 currencies to the default 5 currencies) without currency addition fees.
- In case the customer has additional cards with separate balance (independent from the primary card), customer may add all currencies for free to each card, regardless of the number of cards.
- In case the customer has additional cards with linked balance (sharing the same balance of the primary card), customer may add all currencies for free and benefit from the added currencies in both primary and additional cards.
- Currency addition offer pertains for adding the currency to wallets only, and is not related to the exchange rate of the currency added.
- 0% margin on exchange rate is applicable on 3 currencies, which are: GBP, EUR and AED (only during the offer period) on the total loading amount not exceeding the maximum limit of SAR 100,000.
- Once the maximum limit is utilized during the offer period, customer can still load in these currencies with the regular margin.
- SAIB will provide specific currency exchange rates as available and offered by the third party with no additional margin added to these rates. SAIB does not guarantee that the currency exchange rates are always the lowest rates, as rates vary from a service provider to another based on several factors that are outside the control of SAIB.
- The maximum loading amount of SAR 100,000 is applicable per customer, irrespective of number of cards issued for that customer, both primary and additional cards.
- For the 0% Margin on exchange rate offer, which is available from 8:00 AM to 10:00 PM (KSA time) during working days (Sunday to Thursday), the Bank has the right to apply regular margin outside these hours and on weekends (Friday and Saturday).
- Regular margin will be applicable on unloading transaction(s) for all currencies.
- Foreign currency availability is depending on the third party, and SAIB has the right to suspend the offer or add restrictions to it in case of force majeure or unexpected circumstances that could affect availability of foreign currencies.
- All other Travel Card Terms and Conditions apply.
General Terms and Conditions:
- SAIB reserves the right to amend or stop the offer (discount) at any point of time without prior notice.
- Customer cannot exchange this offer or its amount with any other offer or amount whatsoever.
- These Terms and Conditions are subject to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia’s laws and regulations.
If I issued a Travel Card before the offer date, can I benefit from the offer?
Yes, you can add currencies for free, and benefit from the 0% margin on exchange rate for GBP, EUR and AED, in addition to free issuance for your new additional cards during the offer period.
What currencies are included in the 0% margin on exchange rate offer?
The 0% margin on exchange rate offer is applicable on 3 currencies, which are GBP, EURO, and AED (only during the offer period) on the total loading amount not exceeding the maximum limit of SAR 100,000.
Does the free issuance offer include additional cards?
Yes, it includes additional cards.
Is there a maximum limit for the loaded amounts of the specific currencies for the 0% margin on exchange rate offer?
Yes, the maximum limit is SAR 100,000, and after using up the maximum limit, the usual margin will be applied.